Private Equity Oriented
- LetsVenture: Crowdsourced VC (India)
- Private Equity / Unlisted companies
- OurCrowd: Crowdsourced VC (Global)
- Private Equity, Unlisted companies, enables retail to LP Funds (small ticket sizes)
- US Based, Jason Calacanis is the founder, high quality deal sourcing/diligence.
- Takes Indian clients also, they do all the LRS and other work for you.
Alternative MF/ETF/AIF structures
- Baskets of stocks purchased through your regular broker
Very expensive (fees) for smaller ticket sizes
- As of Nov 7, 2022: prices have become reasonable (₹100 or 1.5% whichever is less for initial investment and ₹ 10 on each change, SIP, rebalance etc).
- More transparency than regular MF (you always know exactly what’s in your portfolio)
- Similar to Smallcase
- Not yet checked out:
- Millennial and Genz users
Debt/Fixed Income Oriented
- CredAvenue (now known as Yubi): ~7000 cr
- Debentures, Bonds, Commercial Paper,
- Claims 1Mn+ retail customers
- Grip Invest : ~300 Cr
- Private Equity, Asset Leasing
- Investments are via LLPs. Each asset is purchased in an LLP and all investors become partners of the LLP. This is tax efficient but regulatory & compliance burden is massive. Just not worth the reporting hassle.
- Support is very poor.
- Jiraaf : ~300 Cr turnover
- Invoice Discounting, Asset Leasing, Corporate Debt, Revenue Based Financing
- Bonds (Primarily NBFC)
- Golden Pi
- Bonds (wide variety)
- Low third party volumes
Crowd Sourced Property Investment / Real Estate
- Property share
- AIF: bhive.fund
US / Global Equities
- IndMoney : popular; provides semi-robotic “wealth management”/reporting as well as ability to invest in MF, ETF, US Equities etc.
- Winvesta : US Bank account + ability to invest in global Equities, startups, real-estate
- Vested : Fractional share investing in US / Global equities
- Interactive Brokers : OG, Full service broker
Recent Trading / Investing / Broking Apps
- SALT: Track, Save, Invest
Women focussed trading & investing app